Special presentation by BDA: STATE OF THE INDUSTRY 2004
An industry-wide panel discussing the pivotal issues facing our industry today.
* The Current State of Our Industry
What are the current creative and technical challenges facing us today?
Where are clients currently spending their money?
How has the current shift in network promotions impacted our industry?
* Business Development, Pitch Practices and Ethics
When do you just say no thank you to the pitch?
How can we effectively maintain and run a studio when clients are asking for more for less?
* The New Design Studio Paradigm
What are some of the most successful design studio structures today and why do they work?
* The Future of Our Industry
How do studios compete with in-house design departments?
What will the business look like in the next ten years?
What's the next creative trend?
* Promax / BDA
How can we help?
* Audience Question and Answer
Featured speakers include:
* Brett Ashy: Sr. Vice President, Promax/BDA
* Stu Brower: Vice President, On Air Promotion, ABC Entertainment
* Danixa Diaz: Business Development, Three Ring Circus
* Mick Ebeling:, Managing Director, The Ebeling Group
* Phil Han: Art Director, E! Entertainment On Air Design
* Vasil Hnatiuk: Designer/Animator, G4/Tech TV Network
* Ryan Honey: Creative Director/Principal, Buck
* Anita Olan: Head of Production, Imaginary Forces
* Dan Pappalardo: Partner/Creative Director, Troika Design Group
* James Price: Design Director, Transistor Studios
* Amy Troiano: VP, On-Air Promo, Bravo Network
* Jayson Whitmore: Freelance Designer/Animator, Whitmore.tv
Moderated by: Steve Kazanjian, Chairman, BDA
We look forward to seeing you at this very special event. Click here to register for a free Expo admission pass; use priority code MGLA2. Come early and check out the exhibitors: they're having a reception on the show floor from 5 to 7 PM (a chance to snack before the meeting!).
Chris, Trish, Lucky, Tony, and Warren
Your MGLA co-hosts